AFL 5K Run/Walk
June 8th, 2019 @ 8:00 am
Book It For Your Library! Sign Up Here
Be part of the 5K & enjoy Old Annville Day. Rain or shine. Features of the race: chip timing, Dri-Fit T-shirts (if registered by May 30th), Rita’s Italian Ice, Soft Pretzels, & Watermelon after the race. Plus special race prizes. Awards: Overall top 2 male & female runners; top 2 male & female runners in each age category.
New this year: Weather permitting, Denise Smith of Yoga for You, will lead a short pre-race stretching session at 7:30 am. No mats or ground work. Anyone interested may participate.
Upcoming Programs & Interest Groups
- New at AFL: Teen Dungeons & Dragons every first and third Wednesday. Sign up required
- Friends of Old Annville Spring Program at the Annville Free Library Sunday, March 31st @ 2:00 pm. Registration required
- Chess Club every Monday from 3:00 – 5:00pm
- Uke Jam Thursday, March 21st 6:30 pm
- Harry Potter Book Discussion Group for all ages! Reading Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. Thursday, March 28th @ 6:30 pm
- Take-A-Break Tuesday Program: The Monarch Butterfly’s Journey March 26th @ 6:30 pm This program is free but please register by calling 717-867-1802
- Baby Smart Start Storytimes, Preschool Storytimes & Afterschool Clubs!
- Check out the events coming up in the Youth Room!
- Here it is! The Last Monday Night Book Group reading list!