The Annville Free Library offers several hands-on computer classes from the very basic to program specific such as Microsoft Word. All our classes are taught by Art Murray who volunteers his time to teach computer skills to folks of all ages.
Each class runs for 3 weeks depending on the subject and can accommodate 8 students. Library laptops are available for each student. The fee for each class is $15.00.
Classes are held on a Wednesday from 3 – 5 pm or 6 – 8 pm.
If you have questions or would like to register for a class please call 717-867-1802 or email Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn Skills At The Library!
See list below of classes offered in 2019. Some are already scheduled while others are awaiting students (you!) to sign up before scheduling.
Each class includes 3 two hour, hands-on sessions for $15!
Beginner Basics 2
Wed. Nov. 6, 13, & 20 @ 3 – 5 pm
Builds on Basics I, focusing on email & Internet
Managing Digital Photos
Wed. Nov. 6, 13, & 20 @ 6 – 8 pm
How to get your photos from your camera
to your computer and how
to edit, organize, backup, & share them.
Wed. Dec. 4, 11, & 18 @ 3 – 5 pm
Create professional looking, letters, flyers, resumes, etc.
Call to be added to class list
Other Classes That Will Be Scheduled As Requested By Interested Students:
- Microsoft Publisher – create certificates, brochures, newsletters, posters, etc.
- Microsoft Powerpoint – create exciting presentations that include images, video, transitions, animation, etc.
- Microsoft Excel – build spreadsheets, plan budgets, keep track of names & addresses, etc.
- Basics I – For those new to computers. A true beginner class.
- Windows 10 – Learn hidden new features bundled iwth new updates to the software
- Ancestry.com sessions – Research your relatives! We offer research sessions for $5 per two-hour session, sing our computers and expert assistance from Art Murray. Class size limited to four students.