Annville Free Library
Summer Reading For
Children, Youth, & Adults
2020 Summer Learning Program
To Officially Register for Summer Learning 2020 you may either click HERE or call us at 717-867-1802.
Your Summer Learning Page includes six weeks of activities to keep you reading, and being creative and active this summer. Complete one week at a time, recording your minutes read each week and indicating which activity you completed. You may download and print the Summer Learning Page here: Lebanon County Summer Learning Activity Sheet 2020 or you can pick one up from the Children’s Summer Reading box to the right of the our main door.
Activity #14 pages to download and print (complete one or both):
You are invited to email any photos or videos of projects you complete to Miss Cindy at email@example.com and indicate if you give permission for us to also post to our Facebook page.
Return your completed page to the Annville Free Library between August 3 and August 14 to receive your prize package.
Online Family Programs 2020
Join us on our website or Facebook page each Monday at 2 pm as we present pre-recorded videos of these performers
- June 15 – Ants On A Log presents musical fun!
Link to program: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zI1BM9UXog&feature=youtu.be
- June 22 – Bright Star Touring Theatre presents “Happily Ever After”
- Link to program: https://vimeo.com/430786296/75b3c18e86
- June 29 – Sciencetellers presents “Dragons: Return of the Ice Sorceress”
- Link to program: https://vimeo.com/421330198/de94ac01b0
- July 6 – Lisa Sanchez, Lancaster Parks, presents “Johnny Appleseed Making Cider”
- Link to program:www.co.lancaster.pa.us/1323/12182/
- July 13 – Swati Chaturvdi presents “Bollywood Dance”
- Link to program: https://youtu.be/vf0TFK1K7Ck
- July 20 – The Amazing Magi, Michael Reist, (website: TheAmazingMagi.com ) presents “Once Upon a Reader” magic show
- Link to program: https://vimeo.com/433678598/6f30553bf1
- July 27 – Mt Gretna Theater Stay at Home Activities
Youth Summer Reading Program 2020
For 4th – 8th Graders
To Officially Register for Youth Summer Reading you may click HERE OR call 717-867-1802 with your name, age, phone, email, school and grade completed.
You may download and print the Youth Worksheet here: 2020 YA Summer Activity Folder OR pick one up from the Youth Summer Reading box to the right of our main door.
- Read at least 120 Minutes each week and fill in the chart
- Attend a Tuesday afternoon program online OR complete one of the suggested activities.
- Bring in your completed folder between August 3 to 14 to be entered in a drawing for some fun prizes!
Online Program Schedule:
A new video will be presented each week on Tuesday at 2 pm, and will remain on our website / Facebook page through mid-August. Registered participants will receive links via email each week.
- June 16 – “The Show Must Go Online” with Abby Dupler
- Link to program: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsLLwuigoFTYIkcOpWctuLhUSz49GLA86
- June 23 – ZOOM Fairy Tale Improv Fun with Calah
- June 30 – Catapults & Trebuchets with Pastor Paul Liepelt
- Link to program:https://youtu.be/XDGK5iDlOWk
Matt Sandbank’s Shadow Factory – 3 part workshop
- July 7 – Week 1 – The Science of Shadows
- July 14 – Week 2 – Elements of Poetry
- July 21 – Week 3 – Making Shadow Puppets
Check our website often for other programs offered during the summer!
Adult Summer Reading 2020
Play online or offline. You may down load and print the Adult Summer Reading Brochure Download here: Adult SRP Brochure 2020 or pick one up from the Adult Summer Reading box to the right of our entrance.
Start reading to win prizes! Books must be read between 6/8 and 8/14. Each book read is a chance to win.
You may enter your book titles online HERE or you may put them in the Adult Summer Reading box at our main door. Extra raffle tickets may be downloaded and printed here: Adult SRP Raffle tickets 2020 or you may pick some up from the Adult Summer Reading box at the library.
Prizes: 4 $25 Amazon Gift Cards
Raffle Tickets due by 8/14
Prize Drawings held Monday 8/17
Winners will be notified by phone
Good Luck & Good Reading!
“Go Out And Get Active” with your family in Lebanon County’s parks and recreational areas! Get Outdoors Lebanon program will begin July 1 with online registration at our website. Sponsored by Wellspan and Lebanon County Libraries.