Annville Free Library
Summer Reading For
Children, Youth, & Adults
2021 Summer Learning Program
For Children Age 3 to Grade 3
Pick up a summer reading activity page, log the minutes you read, enjoy fun activities, & earn prizes along the way!
You are invited to email any photos or videos of projects you complete to Miss Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate if you give permission for us to also post to our Facebook page.
Online Family Programs 2020
Join us under the Big Top next to the parking lot Monday at 2 pm for family programs:
- June 14 – Forgotten Friends Reptiles
- June 21 – (Virtual) Talewise (Sciencetellers)
- June 28 – Randi Shine, Magician
- July 12 – Jeff Boyer’s Bubble Bonanza
- July 19 – Adventure Aquarium Creatures
- July 26 – Silly Joe Sings
- Aug 2 – The Amazing Magi, Magician
Youth Summer Reading Program 2020
For Students Completing
4th – 8th Grades
Youth Reading Program:
Pick up a summer reading folder, log the minutes you read, attend our special Tuesday program with Lisa Sanchez, Lancaster Parks naturalist, and complete fun activities listed in the fo
Youth Program Schedule:
Tuesdays, 2 – 3 pm @ our outdoor tent
(Please pre-register for EACH program you will attend.)
- June 15 – FUN WITH FOSSILS! Exploring evidence of the earth’s first creatures, with our newest librarain, Anna Chobanoff.
- June 22 – WHOO, WHOO ARE THEY? Explore the distinct features of different OWLS & taking a look at what’s inside those owl pellets!
- June 29 – WHERE’S THE GRUB? Explore the world of edible insects! (sampling optional but encouraged!)
- July 13 (2 – 4 PM) – QUITTIE STREAM STUDY! Explore aquatic life and stream health. Closed-toed shoes required for creek stomping.
- July 20 – FISH TAILS AND TALES! Explore the art fo Gyotaku, Japanese fish-printing. Bring a washed plain T-Shirt or cloth bag.
- July 27 – TAILS, TRACKS, & TURDS! Explore “Who’s Been Here?” in the woods with games, tales, and crafts.
SUMMER DROP-IN AT THE TENT!
Wednesdays & Thursdays 2 – 4 pm
June 16 through August 19
Hang out with your friends! Enjoy the STEM and CRAFT activities Calah has planned each day. Pick up a monthly calendar at the library for the list of daily planned activities. (Indoor Youth Room Closed Summer 2021.)
Adult Summer Reading 2021
Pick up a Bookcation 2021 flyer at the library. It contains all the information you need to play and win prizes!
For each book read you get a raffle ticket to put in the envelope of the prize you would like to win on our prize board. Extra tickets are available at the circulation desk.
Start reading on June 7th. Completed entries must be submitted by Saturday, August 28th.
- Amazon Gift Card
- Batdorf Gift Card
- Tatefully Simple Gift Basket
- J&S Pizza Certificates
- Whirling Dervish Bakery Gift Card
Raffle Tickets due by 8/28
Prize Drawings held Monday 8/30
Winners will be notified by phone
Good Luck & Good Reading!
GET OUTDOORS, LEBANON!
Pick up a “Tail Trail Guide” @ our library and get active with your family
in Lebanon County Recreational areas!
Sponsored by Wellspan and Lebanon County Libraries.